Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The sadest days......feeling super lost!!!!



































With sad hearts we had to pay our last respect to our little dog Minnie who has been with us for 14 years....RIP Dear Friend....you were the greatest dog ever!! you will be in our hearts forever and we will miss you so!!! I'll never forget the day you met Cole and you immediately fell in love with him and became his little watch dog....he could get away with doing just about anything to you.....loved the way you would follow him around everywhere he went...and you and Brad had one of the most special bonds ever!! like when I would call your name and you would go straight to Brad....adorable!!! I still look for you everywhere I go and reminded of how much you meant to us each and ever day....I hope you enjoyed being our dog for 14 years....because we fell in love with you from day one!!! Put on your Angel wings and watch over us !!! We will think about you every day!!!! I am looking at 14 years of photos and memories that will last a lifetime!!! Will add them here slowly as I find more....RIP Minnie!!!!


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

12 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Oh no, so sad. I'm speechless. :(

Carola Bartz said...

I am so sorry, Diana. Losing a beloved pet is hard, but one that has been with you for such a long time is even harder. It is heartbreaking. All those memories will be with you, and so will Minnie.

It's me said...

I am so sorry for your dear Minnie......i almost can feel your pain 14 year is a long long time.....love Ria a

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for you loss. Minnie seems so happy and loved and I believe she had very good life with you. My cat Pumpuli passed away a year ago. She was also 14 years old and my best friend. Sometimes I still miss her a lot and think all the things we did together. Hold on to the memories. Rest in peace Minnie.

GlorV1 said...

Oh Diana, my heart is with you. I know the feeling so well. Chorizo passed at 14 and SisterMay at 14. We now have Chippy who is 14 and Chocolatte who is almost 7, so we live with them happily for as long as we can. So I'm there with you feeling the pain. My condolence to you and especially your son who must have been very close to Minnie. Sending hugs and prayers. We are lucky to have such loving memories with our family pet members (fpm). ::hugs::

Alexandra MacVean said...

I"m very, very sorry for your loss, Diana. I can't imagine the heartache and sadness. My darling Scottie is 8 years now and he's starting to show signs of getting older. I dread the day he goes home to the heavens. :(

Sending you SO much love and many hugs. xx

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère Diana,

Je suis triste et désolée d'apprendre cette terrible nouvelle. Je comprends votre peine pour l'avoir vécu. Nos amis les toutous ont une place dans notre vie qui n'est pas celle d'un animal mais d'un membre à part entière de la famille. Lorsqu'ils nous quittent ils nous laissent tant de peine car nous avons partagé beaucoup de joie avec eux.
Laissez aller vos larmes...

Gros bisous ☼

Kays Kids said...

I am so sorry for you Dianna. A special member of the family gone. You will have a life time of wonderful memories,of loyalty, friendship,and fond licks.
Hugs Kay

Anonymous said...

Oh No. I am so sorry for you your loss Dianna for Minnie. I feel your pain. I have tears.
My son and family just lately loss Teddy. In late August.

Oh For your little boy in all these pictures. How sad. He will miss as well.

Cathy Bueti said...

Oh Diana, so sorry to hear this sad news. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. 3 years ago I lost my dog and it was some of the worst pain I ever felt in my life. That unconditional love is a special bond. I hope you all find some comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your sweet pup!

Faye said...

Diana, I was out of town last weekend so I missed this report. Tears are running down my face at this moment over your loss of that sweet white-muzzled
Minnie. I am so sorry. I know she was like another child to you. It will take several years to get to the point where grief is not so painful. It did for me with my Mitzi. I'm still grieving the loss of my dh in Oct. Each new loss stirs up memories.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Diana, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to have to say goodbye to a beloved pet and I truly understand that emptiness they leave behind. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. ((HUGS))

 
Blogging tips