Saturday, April 19, 2014

The cutest packaging Ever!!! Beautiful Fragrance!!!
















As a new Arbonne Consultant I am having way too much fun checking out all of their amazing products....and you know me...as an Artist and Illustrator I am all about package design and cute artsy things....so when I spotted their fragrance line on-line I had to check it out....I ordered Dazzler....and it came and it is such a sweet gift!! I think this would be a super perfect Mother's Day Gift too...The creative packaging blew me away and I will so have to get another one since I have to keep some for myself!!! they are so sweet and remind me of my sitting settings that I created....

You can shop the line here .....and believe me you will love their products...Pure, Safe and Beneficial rings true for everything in their lines!!!!

P.S. I think any Mom would love one of their cute Fragrance pieces....it is Art and Fragrance all in one!!! I know I would...hint hint!!!

I think I would love to create some art for an Arbonne Line!!! how cool would that be too!!! DREAMS!!!!!

Happiness!!!!

Wishing you Easter Blessings!!!
Happy Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



No comments:

 
Blogging tips