Monday, April 28, 2014

More on some super sweet Package Design....The Angel by Arbonne....













Hi Everyone...and Happy Monday....I am slowly getting the entire Fragrance Collection by Arbonne!!! I fell in love when I opened up the first one called The Dazzler.....and immediately had to get another one....so today I am featuring a cool photo shoot I did with this super sweet packaging....


Please join my page where you can learn about all kinds of amazing facts and see some cool results too....I am also thinking of sharing samples and monthly draws too...so don't miss out!!!!


 I would love to invite you all to my Arbonne Business Facebook Page!!!

Hope you will pop in and like it....I will be sharing tons of great tips and products and fun things!!! so pop by!!!

Happiness!!!!


Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

5 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Good luck on your new business. I'm sure you will do excellent, you always do in all your endeavors. Great shoot. I don't do Facebook but thx for the info here on your blog.

Kays Kids said...

A real angel with the perfume. Now that is a good buy. Enjoy them.
Hugs Kay

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Une nouvelle voie qui semble beaucoup te plaire, j'en suis ravie...
Un petit ange semblable à toi...
Gros bisous ❀ ❁ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❁ ❀

Alexandra MacVean said...

This is fun and looking forward to seeing more. :)

PS Are you still doing the artist books you were publishing a few years ago? I came across an old email to you about one.

Thinking of you. :) Hugs

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow... how delightful and colorful. What a sweet share Diana. :)

 
Blogging tips