Monday, March 31, 2014

I think I will make some more pretty bird nests this week...a way to lure lady Spring.....


I think I will start the week off making cute little Birdy nests....with miniature eggs....I have some pretty little bird illustrations and lots of watercolour paintings that I could turn into some cute Spring like fun!!!! Maybe oh maybe this week will be the week Lady Spring shows up....this weekend we had snow again....but thankfully it all melted away Sunday!!!!! 

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

That little bird is so cute. Your illustrations are wonderful.
hugs kay

Netty said...

Your bird is so cute Diana, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Mechelle said...

This reminds me of the birds nest on our porch a few years ago.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So ADORABLE = )

Lisa M Griffin said...

Delightful! It is that time of year again isn't it and I just adore seeing bird nests in art... so charming.
THanks for sharing. :)

 
Blogging tips