Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sharing some fun photos from our long weekend!!!!














 


I love Winter Long Weekends up North where we can just enjoy the amazing snow and fun outdoors....so much to see and do and this time we had quite the fun....we even toboggoned on a hill that was like a kilometer long!!! so cool...and super fun since we used a skidoo to get back to the top of the hill....I thought it would be fun to share some of our photos with you all!!!

hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!!!!


Thank you all for being here!


Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




3 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you are enjoying the winter, the snow looks beautiful and clean!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

IT looks FUN!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Great photos... but my favorite would have to be the snow angel. :)

 
Blogging tips