Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone...Happy PPF and Happy Friday the 13th.....









Happy Friday Everyone....we have been having a lot of Holiday fun around here....baking....and more baking and lots of laughs....I wanted to share a little painting I did as a memento from our New York trip....so I painted our munchkin and Santa....I also had to share our latest Elf fun too!!!!

I have a few more things to do and then I am well on my way to just enjoying the wonderful Holiday Season!!! Hope you are all well and enjoying the little things that make this time of year so special!

Happy December 13th Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



9 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

have a nice Friday

much love...

Tammy N said...

Love your Santa painting and fun holiday photos! Merry Christmas and happy PPF.

GlorV1 said...

Great Santa and photos. Very nice post. Happy holidays to you.

DVArtist said...

Very nice post. Great photos of a handsome young man.
Merry Christmas to you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anne Manda said...

Lovely Christmas spirit here, great photos and your Santa drawing is adorable! <3

froebelsternchen said...

what a nice post!
Happy PPF!

Jeannette said...

Love your santa painting,its amaizing,the photos beautiful to.
Happy PPF
XXX Jeannette

Linda Kunsman said...

Wonderful painting Diana-your munchkin is so cute! Great fun entertainment with the happy elf too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely painting with a lot of christmas spirit! I like it
Cheers
Gabriele

 
Blogging tips