Friday, August 2, 2013

Paint Party Friday....and 10 Minute Warm up.....



I have always loved Angels....and cherubs....and I love reading too....so this little reading cherub makes me super happy and I had so much fun messing around with this piece....

I am super excited about something major amazing that I get to be a part of ....but I can't share anything with you all till I know what is going on....so please stay tuned!!! this is life changing and such a cool opportunity!!!

I also want to personally invite you all to come by here during the week and participate in 10 Minute Warm ups....



10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




21 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Your cherub is great. Your work is always full of excitement and looks like you have more exciting news. Look forward to it. Great job.
gloria

Marji said...

Sweet cherub. Always love your work. Last time I thought your news was life changing and to think you have something else thats bigger is even better!!! Can't wait to hear whats up.

Helen Campbell said...

Lovely cherub! I'm quite excited to hear more about your major amazing whatever-it-is. Congratulations, and eagerly awaiting more news.
And I've also been tempted by your 10 minute warm up... and just ended a job situation so may have the time and energy to participate soon.
Happy PPF

Abigail Davidson said...

Wow!! So gorgeous. I love the final effect on the angel. So vivid and eye-catching. Happy PPF!

Jenny said...

Love the idea of your warm ups Diana... sounds like you have exciting news happening... and your reading cherub is just the sweetest...

Jenny ♥

froebelsternchen said...

beautiful! Happy PPF!
FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA

ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,

Joining your linky party this week. If you remember hellopalz blog, I share stories about art, jewelry, food and photography. Wondering if I can join you her for every post or specifically art related? Thanks

Tammie Lee said...

hello,

the colors in your cherub/angel are so beautiful. hard to believe it is a ten min. warmup.

i will have to join you some time.

denthe said...

wonderful bright colours. Love it!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love, love, love the cherub!
Happy PPF!'
Rinda

Abela said...

I love your angel is beautiful and original, Diana, angels are also an attraction for me, I've painted many times and every time I travel I try to find one for my collection I sleep surrounded by them, and my husband says I'm going lol,,,Here you can check
http://mari-abelaimaginacosas.blogspot.com.es/2011/11/hola.html
Un abrazo conectado con los ángeles.

Anonymous said...

Linking up on your blog...Thanks!

PaintingWrite said...

Your multi-coloured chrub is sweet. I'm very intrigued to hear what your news is - sounds exciting!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Diana how did you change all the colors. Do you do layers in Photoshop? It is really a beautiful rainbow cherub(a promise?) My post from last night was incorrect, so I reposted at #68!

Anonymous said...

Sweet colorful cherub. Nice to have that to photograph. Happy PPF xox

ann @ studiohyde said...

Such a sweet Angel, really like the colour effects :)

Alicia C said...

did you do that marvelous cherub iin under 10 minutes?? Absoultely wonderful. I hope to remember to come back to post my 10 minute sketch!

Unknown said...

aw, you tease! I'll be waiting with baited breath for your news!
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

Unknown said...

Ooh, I really like it, nice work! And Happy Paint Party Friday!

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I have been meaning to tell you how much I adore your art. Sorry to here "save me" got canceled it was cute.

JKW said...

You did wonderfully getting him to look like concrete and the colors are wonderful over him, Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips