Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....Meet my Lady Bug .......



Hi Everyone.....For my 10 Minute Warm Up today I am sharing this piece in colour. My little lady bug and leaves from yesterday....I can't wait to start my gardening and I especially can't wait to plant some yummy vegetables we will enjoy this summer....there is something satisfying about planting your own seeds you harvested from your own plants and using them every year.....like a special cycle....and the best part about growing your own food is knowing what is in it.....totally organic...and delish......I also love lady bugs because they are natural way to control pests in your gardens....so today they have inspired this piece......I also hope that you will all join me in my 10 Minute Warm Ups.....I know you will get addicted like I have......




10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone....

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Diana, just joined in with the 10 minute warm up. Your ladybug looks so great in colour!

Melanie said...

The ladybug is very pretty in collor. Imade a black and white drawing today.
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips