Thursday, April 18, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....Candy and Gratitude.....






Hi Everyone....I am having a fun morning playing around with my 10 Minute Warm up Sketch from yesterday....today I am sharing some fun 10 Minute Warm Ups....in Colour...playing around in colour is always fun!!! I think candy can make just about anyone smile...any age....so I share these with you all....some virtual sweets for my sweet Blog Friends.....


I also what asked about what I am grateful for........so my answer this morning is.....

I am grateful for my sweet husband who is my biggest fan.....I am grateful that I am a Mommy.....I am grateful for my amazing Family....I am grateful for my amazing friends.....I am grateful to wake up everyday and create art.....I am grateful to hear the birds singing....to feel the ground under my feet....and to believe in dreams.....and so much more.......


What about you? what are you Grateful for today?




10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy Creating....

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Que du bonheur, que de la douceur avec ces friandises...
Ma chère et talentueuse Diana, merci pour toutes ces belles illustrations...
Gros bisous

Melanie said...

Love the candy in collor. I think it would be very nice wrapping paper :)
I'm greatfull I still have my both parents in good health, my children, my sweet husband, our sweet red cat, that the sun is shining today, that I live my life... And a much more;)
Have a nice day, liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

love the rows of lollipops, so cheerful! I am grateful for my family, they are such wonderful people and so fun and interesting to be around. :)

 
Blogging tips