Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mint Cupcakes...more recipes coming....







Hi Everyone....

Been a little busy and then took a day off to just enjoy time with my boys....we listened to amazing Christmas Music while we decked the halls and then we watched some of our holiday favorite movies....it is never too early for me and just looking at twinkle lights and sitting by warm cozy fires makes me so happy....

I just did some baking today ....some chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and some chocolate mint ones too...Going to enjoy these with family this weekend....

I will get all three recipe cards out this week....so be sure to pop back....I am working on the previous one too....the Eclair icebox cake....making it three new recipe cards this week....

Happy Weekend and Happy Creating Everyone!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, those look and sound amazing, so nice to have a day like that with your boys,

Unknown said...

Thank you Laurie!!!! I feel very blessed with every moment....

Kays Kids said...

Your cakes look delicious. I could have one right now with a coffee.
I put up my tree with the help of a granddaughter today. Fun....
Hugs

Christine said...

fantastic baking!

Deborah said...

I would weigh 600 pounds by now just by licking the bowls! Even cooking for you is turned into art! DeLovely. **kisskiss** Deb

 
Blogging tips