Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Made in France.......Essence Line.....and a free Stamp for you!





Hi Everyone.....

I just picked up a few bottles of this amazing new product that is available at my local Shopper's Drug Mart.....the make up line is called "Essence" and it is super affordable and great quality....I love these super fun nail colours that are small enough to grab and take to the cottage and I have to say I did my nails in "Let's get lost" blue and I love it....super coverage in two coats....and the colour looks amazing.....These are super affordable at $1.49 each....yeah you heard me.....I am impressed with the quality and the fact that I love anything made in France....lol

I am going to try more of the Essence line....

I also made a special Made in France digital stamp you can all use for your fun projects....you can get the file here......Made in France Stamp


10 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love the blue and red. :) And What a great, adorable stamp. Hugs

Unknown said...

Thanks Alex!!!!!

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! She is a busy lady ~ very ambitious ~ wishing you tremendous success Diana ~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Unknown said...

Thank you Carol!!!

Christine said...

The nail polish is a great find, thanks! Nice stamp too!

Tammie Lee said...

you have inspired me to paint my nails... i have been putting it off all summer!

such a wonderful Stamp Diana!

Oona said...

You have awesome blog! Go check my blog too :)

http://passengerandthebaker.blogspot.fi

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What fabulous coloured nail varnish, love them all.
Also how cute the stamp is, thank you.

Happy rest of the week
Hugs
Carolyn

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love that design! Very chic. :)

Carolyn Dube said...

Those colors are so vibrant! I think I would paint each nail a different color- I think I just may be addicted to color...

 
Blogging tips