Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back To School!!!! oh my......

Back to School 2011 poster edges


back to school 2011 008b

back to school 2011 006

back to school 2011 008

Cole's Stickers 2011

What a Summer....we have been traveling and enjoying special weekends all over the map....and this weekend ....the labor day long weekend we spent up at the cottage...it was another great treat right before school starts...which is today....Funny how things seem like they will last and last....and then in the blink of an eye your summer is gone and the new School year is upon us...

I spent last night working away at packing up all the new things Cole will need as he heads to Senior kindergarten....which included making his annual fun stickers for his packages and bags....packing treats for his lunch and getting him all spick and span .....He is ready to head back to see all of his friends....and enjoy learning....and making memories....

So today I feature a few of my artful creations...a 2011 Back to School Poster...Cole's new cool personalized lunch bag I ordered from Kute Kiddo and my custom stickers...I think he is ready to go!!!

Happy First Day of School Everyone!!!

and now back to the Studio for me...I have my latest book to get Illustrated and a few fun projects...so I will be working away.....

9 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad you have enjoyed your summer with Cole. In the blink of an eye they are grown as well!

Heather said...

oh my goodness! i love your back to school stickers! they are great!!! how do you print them in strips like that...i can only find the sheets!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Wow, I should say he is ready for school!!!! Terrific lunch bag and your stickers are great!!!! Down here, kids have been back to school since the second week of August. Also love your black cats in the previous post.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet visits everyone.....I think I am the one missing him today......harder for the Mom!

josh pincus is crying said...

I don't envy you one bit. My son, my wife nor I ever have to worry about "back-to-school" ever again. At least until I am a grandparent, and even then, it won't be my responsibility.

School is overrated anyway.

Netty said...

Terrific artwork and a lovely picture of Cole, am sure he adores his stickers........wow

Unknown said...

Oh lucky you Josh! But I am taking in all in....I love watching him learn and I also love teaching art at his school once and a while.....I love it!

Terri Kahrs said...

Can't believe how quickly the summer flew by!!! Sending tons of wishes for a very happy school year!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Michaele Razi said...

Such great idea with the stickers. Your son is so precious!

 
Blogging tips