Thursday, June 30, 2011

Something new...Thursday Cupcake Topper Fun....Free for my sweet blog friends!!!

Dog Birthday 2

I will be creating some fun cupcake topper art weekly that you can use for your personal parties for free........so if you have any special requests....send them my way....This week...I create this fun little dog with a party hat.....so just head here and save a copy for your next party.....and if you do create these please show me a photo!!! love seeing all of your cupcake parties!!!

Pop back next week and I will give you some details of how I make my toppers....

Happy Creating!!!!

Dog Birthday

4 comments:

Cathy Bueti said...

So cute Diana! Looks like a pug to me! You know how I love those pugs! What a great idea! :)

Crystal said...

How cute! :-)

GlorV1 said...

Definitely a cute doggie. Great job!

Morph Waffle said...

Oh How sweet! and very kind of you! Since you're the queen of sweet I am presenting you with the Sweet Blogger Award. Check out my blog for the dets.

 
Blogging tips