Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Sweet Saturdays" Week # 005

Sweet Saturdays

April 28th 2011 033

April 28th 2011 035

April 29th 2011 002

April 29th 2011 004

April 29th 2011

Hi Everyone and welcome to week 5 of "Sweet Saturdays"

What is "Sweet Saturdays" all about.....

Sweet Saturdays is all about sharing things with eachother....you can publish something sweet on your blog every Saturday and share it with us here....a photo, a recipe, an art piece an illustration or a story ...anything that is sweet.....and add your link here every Saturday.....

This will help remind us that life is sweet and little things can make a big difference....

This week I thought I would share with you a new wood and pyrography piece that is titled "The greatest gift is Family" I created it using a wood canvas and burned all the details into it and then added some touches of liquid acrylics....I thought it would be sweet for this week's post....

I also ordered my first set of mini moos....from www.moo.com
and the quality of their product blew me away!!! I have to say this is the best quality cards I have ever purchased.....I also love that you can use several designs....I used 100 of my art pieces to create my cards....and thank heavens I ordered 400 because they are that cute and I am having a hard time giving them away...lol....

The stock they use is superior...and the colours are amazing....Thank you MOO!!! I will be ordering from them again....

I also thought I would share a link to a commission I worked on for the Royal Wedding.....you can have a look at that post here....

What a sweet week....and I wish you all a very Sweet Saturday!!!

So show us your sweet stuff....and also help spread the word.....





16 comments:

Leovi said...

Beautiful flowers, my best wishes to you and a sweet Saturday.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Life is sweet and I love what you have shown here,
The bluebirds on the family banner is beautiful.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

aMorita-Sa said...

Hi Diana...great blog and I love the "mini moo's". I'll definitely be using them when I'm ready to order business cards.

Heather said...

Good Morning,
What a sweet little bird family! I love what you ordered from MOO. I will have to check out their site. Those are the cutest cards!!!!! They would make great bookmarks, too! enjoy your Saturday! xoxox

Christine said...

those mini moos are so cute, I thought they might be party favours. Lovely tulips too, along with your art.

Netty said...

Beautiful work on the birds Diana and am totally amazed at those fabulous Moos. Have a sweet Saturday. Annette x

marianne said...

Sweet birds Diana!
Right now I have very little to share. I haven't created much the last few weeks. Have been tired a lot more than usual. Think it is hay fever that causes that. I hope this will change soon.

Aren't the Moo cards fabulous I like mine too and the quality is really good!
Yours look so wonderful and colorful!
I saw a few of my favorite works of your art there;)

Hope you will enjoy your weekend
hugs♥

ger chouinard said...

Diana: Love your Sweet Saturday concept and thx for the Moo reference ... LOVE your mini Moo business cards! ... off to your web site ...

Crystal said...

Those moo cards are absolutely awesome!!!! wow. Happy Saturday! :-)

Michaele Razi said...

Lovely pieces, Diana! So sweet!

Morph Waffle said...

Your wood piece is certainly sweet! The mini moos look really cool! Beautiful portrait of Prince William and his new princess!

Hybrid J said...

Those moo mini card are just gorgeous and the cutest card I've ever seen. :)

Thank you for the invitation to join Sweet Saturday. Will see how I go with my other creative project schedule before joining in.

Thanks again! ;D

Marlene said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the invite to come here. I was too late for today but will try and participate next week. Sounds like a fun time.

Hannah said...

Love the cards Diana. They look fantastic!

Hannah said...

Love the cards Diana. They look fantastic!

WrightStuff said...

A great idea for a bloggy prompt Diana. Didn't quite have time yesterday, but hope to join in next week!

I adore those Moo cards... Hmm, jealous... maybe I'll get me some too :)

 
Blogging tips