Saturday, October 16, 2010

What did I do today.....

wood 001

wood 003

food october 16th 2010 001

food october 16th 2010 004

food october 16th 2010 002

food october 16th 2010 003

food october 16th 2010 005

food october 16th 2010 006


The best part of any weekend is spending time with family and friends .....creating and cooking amazing food and then sharing all of it....that is what I did today...all day....I worked and played outside....I worked on some wood and pyrography art pieces.....then I cooked for my family....and we shared in some great food ....and plenty of laughs....

My heart is full!!! and so is my tummy!!!

10 comments:

Diane said...

The meal looks positively declicious! xoxo Diane

Deborah said...

I would like some for breakfast, please and thank you! You are just The All Around Bestest! **kisses** Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you Diane!!!!
Thank you Deborah!!! Breakfast coming right up!!

artistretreat said...

charming...a good way to start my sunday!

Unknown said...

Thank you for popping by!!!

Art by Darla Kay said...

What wonderful photos Diana! The food pics could be in a magazine!
Love the wood burning, can't wait to see the finished pieces!!

Yolanda Barker said...

Love the wood work! It's beautiful.

You've got lots of nice bits on this blog. What a great blog. I'm always so interested to understand what inspires people creatively. It's so personal and unique to each person, which is awesome!

If you feel like browsing around blogs, do check out mine. I'm a documentary film maker and it's about all the things I find interesting, thought-provoking, inspiring. you might like it.

http://yolandabarkersblog.blogspot.com/

Peace,

Y

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous way to spend a weekend, Diana!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

marianne said...

Wow everything looks great!
The art and the food! You are an amazing cook and artist dear!
♥hugs!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

WOW. . . Yummmm!!!! I LOVE seeing all of your food creations!

 
Blogging tips