Thursday, August 20, 2009

Call me a kid at heart...but my latest inspiration is all about Paris and Sweets...and so you see these toys just make me happy!!!




Hi Everyone!!! I am having a blast with all of my courses...but had to take a moment to share my special gifts in the mail...well gifts to myself that is....I love sweet treats....and I love Paris ....and most recently a fellow illustrator...Jannie Ho introduced me to Re-ment miniatures...well I though they were cute before but when you get them it is like opening up the cutest little gifts....These are my latest inspiration to create and be happy each day...I have a total of 13 boxes of these treats and plan on taking my time opening and enjoying them....The first picture is from the Pierre Hermé collection...holy smokes...these are so cute and so fun and so small!!! I really have a love for miniature things....
I will take more photos as I open these cute little gifts ...I just LOVE them!!!
Hugs
Diana


11 comments:

Renee said...

You are so funny. Oh and I cannot forget sweet.

xoxoxo

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

How cute! Food art!

Enjoy all your little gifts. It's like me opening bead packets. LOL

Amy said...

SO CUTE..never heard of them. Are they just knick knacks? They are darling though!

Janine said...

Oh this really looks so sweet, I loves miniatures too.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Adorable. And I LOVE the pink! I need to post my miniature treats in my shop, as soon as I can dig out of the piles of work I have going on!

Debra Keirce said...

You and my friend Diane Weber are on a Paris kick!

Ces Adorio said...

Wait a minute! Are they edible? They look like toys. Can you eat them?

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What darling gifts you have got and it is so much fun getting things like this, that make one happy.
I am with you there having a love for all about Paris.

enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

soulbrush said...

sweet tooth you, the dentist wouldn't like you! and go look, IMT is all for you this week, the theme is 'cupcakes' yay!!!

marianne said...

Wow what wonderful finds!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Oh diana! How did I miss this post?!?! Glad I caught them on flickr!!! Don't you love Re-ment?!?! They are fabulous- and you got a bunch too! They are too fun to look at. Glad you love them too!!!

 
Blogging tips