Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Award - Thank you!



I was pleasantly surprised this week with an award from the talented Julie. Her blog is called Scrapping Away and she makes the most amazing things....you have to check it out....she is also one of the founders of the Arty Girlz Challenge Blog....another blog you have to check out and participate in .....




I have to now pick 7 of my favourite blogs and the rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog


2. Link the person you received your award from


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Put links of those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated
I'm passing this award on to these wonderful and talented blog friends....I pop by their blogs almost daily for some inspiration....

















Cheers...pop back later for another coloured piece....
Diana

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

thank you so much diana!
you are the best!
xo
m & e

Fannie said...

Thanks, Diana. I am honored to be among "nice" friends.

I love your blog too! Love, love, love it! It's a place where I visit each day to enjoy the eye candy and feel "acceptance" and "peace."

Thanks for sharing.

Edrian said...

THANK YOU DIANA! You know I feel the same way, so I had to nominate you back... I am honored! You are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised Diana. Well done

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you Diana! So thoughtful of you to think of me for this award and I am honored to be part of such a talented group of artists.
=)

Diane said...

Thank you so much, Diana. I am truly honored. This is so awesome to be thought of by someone as talented as yourself! A BIG hug to you & have a wonderful evening!

Honor said...

Cheers Diana, you're such a sweetie. I'm looking forward to checking out your friends when my internet returns. Thanks again. x

marianne said...

Thanks Diana!!!!
I feel honored that I am among your favourites!
You are certainly one my favourite blogfriends!
Thank you so much and I will put this on my blog soon!
Today I have visitors and after breakfast they will continue their journey to the north of the Netherlands. Then I must see my parents and tonight we have a birthday......... I hope tomorrow or a moment in between things......
But thanks again!
I love to get awards, but nominating 7 will be difficult.

love >M<

 
Blogging tips