Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nominated for 3 awards...thank you so much!




Hi Everyone...

What a wonderful day indeed....I have been nominated for the Brillante Weblog Premio-2008...by three wonderful artists






Thank you so much Nancy, Carli and Adrian....I am thrilled that you think I am worthy of this award......



The rules of accepting are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog
.2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I have so many wonderful and talented friends on-line...and I am thrilled to award this to them...


Here are the seven artists I would love to nominate for this award....


Andi Butler she is such a wonderful illustrator and you have to check out some of the books she has worked on...I am so addicted....and she bakes the most amazing cupcakes!!!


Kevin - Closet Cooking is one of the most amazing cooks ever...if you ever need a new recipe and some amazing photos to go along with it...pop by his blog...you better eat before you go...he makes me hungry!


Melissa Langer - pugnotes she is the most amazing with all of her artwork...if you love animals ...especially cute pugs ...you have to pop by and see some of her work...you will love it....


Emily G she is a sweet Swedish girl with a very unique style of illustration...you will love all her bunnies and her great ideas....


Heather Robinson she is one of the most amazing collage artists....I am very lucky to have her art in my studio...pop by and check things out...she has something new each day!


Marianne - Mandalas and More she is such a sweet friend and I love her unique mandalas...these pieces are very special....I also love that she has my art all the way in the Netherlands....


Honor Bowden she is the coolest and hippest with a multitude of talents from web design to illustration to fine art....you will love her amazing ladies....


Have a wonderful night and pop by tomorrow to see some more art...


Hugs

Diana

12 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
thank you so much! i have my blog post all done for tomorrow and i have given you the sam award. heeee!

we were thinking of each other at the same time. :)

check in tomorrow if you have time i also tagged you for a fun meme.

xo
melissa

marianne said...

Dear Diana,

Thanks so much for the award!!!
I'm going to put it on my blog this weekend when I will come home from work.
Right now I'm enjoying my coffe behind the computer but I have to be ready to go in one hour........

Love Marianne

Kathleen Rietz said...

Cute cone!

Congrats!

test it comm said...

Congratulations on the awards! Thanks for the award and the kind words!

Aspa said...

Congratulations Diana :-)

Kathleen Rietz said...

Hi Diana! Check out my latest post and the link I provide - you will see some yummy cupcake ribbon designed by me! : ) Cheers!

Paola De Gaudio said...

Congrats !!!!
That cone looks yummy :)

Honor said...

Hi Diana, Thanks so much! I had already awarded you with one too... My post is up today. x

Anonymous said...

you deserve it Diana

Anonymous said...

congrats on all these awards Diana

Emily said...

Oooh! thanks for the award! was going to nominate you, but you beat me too it! hihi...
Hope the party goes smoothly!
hugs!

Heather Robinson said...

What a very sweet friend you are....how lucky am I to have met you and to experience YOUR art on a regular basis. Thank you so much for the award. I can't tell you how touched I am to receive it!

 
Blogging tips