Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 6 of 21 Day Creative Exercise - A Class and a chance to finish some watercolours...



Hi Everyone...Day 6 turned out to be a wonderful creative and inspiring day. My friends and I spent a few hours taking a card making course...

There is this wonderful shop in downtown Dundas called Angela's Paper Crafts

The shop has all kinds of fun stuff...I picked up a bunch of cool new tools and more sparkly 3d paint and 3d embossing paste....I am planning on making my own stencils for this paste...and I hope to post some stuff this coming week.

It was a lot of fun and there were so many wonderful people at this class. We all laughed and I actually also picked up a wonderful ATC from a local artist. We traded...she loved my turtle ATC....

Well I also managed to finish some watercolours from a few days ago...what fun! I think this girl will need some dimensional work...

Have a wonderful day and pop by daily!

Cheers,

Diana

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks wonderful in color! And great job on "Seed" as well. What a great idea for the theme!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had your share of creative fun this weekend. nice work

Unknown said...

thanks Monica...

it was a blast and a half Alicia..

thanks for popping by!

Anonymous said...

she looks really neat all painted. nice to see both the before and after. groovy work Diana

Unknown said...

thanks Lisa....nice to know...since I hardly ever just post the black and white sketches...

thanks for popping by!

Hugs

steve said...

Wow, you're on a roll Diana! Keep it up!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
what fun! i love your new work and the new supplies sound like so much fun! i cannot wait to see what you will create. i have missed being able to say hello! i will be home on monday evening, but i had to comeover to see you before then! the pug show was a huge success! i cannot wait to tell you all about it.
have a great sunday!
m

RyanLoghry said...

She is kind of flat, but in a good way. You put in bright colors, and interesting textures, it's not a boring flat, just a... flat style. *shrug*... I like it. 8 )

Anonymous said...

neat work on the girl.

Unknown said...

thanks for popping by everyone!!!!

 
Blogging tips