Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Artist of the Month Award - Monday Artday...Yummy Sketces of the Day and ofcourse another cute little black dress....

Hi Everyone,

Full blog post tonight....I am so honored to be the winner of Monday Artday for the Month of January...thanks everyone...and a special thank you to Mike R Baker, who is running the whole thing....Today I feature a few "Yummy Sketches of the Day" I had a few special requests over the last week ...one of my best friends, Marina.... requested a nice tall spanish coffee with whip cream and a cherry on top...hope you enjoy it! and Ces requested a healthy banana and mango...so I added an apple to the mix just for fun....

and last but not least another cute little black dress...Pop by everyday for treats and smiles...
Cheers,
Diana











16 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award and I am still waiting for that cake but I know you will come through lol

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the well deserved award and keep drawing all these colourful and cheery things. love it

Unknown said...

Thanks Mark
Thanks Lisa

always nice to hear from you...

Cheers,
Diana

Honor said...

Hey, congrats on Monday Artday! (I've been a bit neglectful...) Thanks for the Etsy encouragement, it seems like a great site, your Paris cards are lovely!

Anonymous said...

nice mango and nice coffee just what I felt like tonight

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award and love the coffee and the little black dress

Piercing The Veil said...

congratulations D ( a hug) I am happy for you ... tnx for dropping by .... well havent got time to post the meme yet ...( sighs) ... ill probably do it tomorrow

btw i like your sketches today specially the fruits ... they seem full of life

good eve
anto

NANCY LEFKO said...

beautiful....

congrats on the award....it is well-deserved !!

Ces Adorio said...

I commented here last night but blogger must have eaten it. It's probably because things look very delicious here. CONGRATULATIONS Diana on winning the monthly Monday Artday prize and thanks for drawing my favorite fruits, oh I forgot pineapple! Thanks.

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
Congratulations on your award! That is so wonderful. :) and I love your new Eiffel Tower cards in your Etsy Store. They are amazing!
Because you make me smile everyday,
I have shared a "You Make my Day!" award with you. Please stop by blog to read it. :)
Melissa and Emmitt

Cakespy said...

Yay! I am so glad to see you being recognized--I always love looking at your work myself!

Fannie said...

Congratulations, Diana. Well deserved.

May I post a link to your blog onto mine?

Thanks,
Fannie

Zari said...

hello Diana!

congratulations on your MA monthly award....well deserved!

btw, thanks a lot for passing the peace dove and spreading some love!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Congratulations! You defintely deserve the award! I love your cheery art and yummy sketches!

Emily said...

mango! cofe n a killer dress... who could ask for more! visiting always gives me the munchies!

Diane said...

Congratulations, Diana! You certainly deserve this. Yummy stuff!

 
Blogging tips