Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Everyone!




What a fabulous day!!! I just got my copies of Crow Toes Quarterly. It is a children's Literature Magazine based out of British Columbia.


I have 2 illustrations in the Fall 2007 Issue....It's one thing to see the original sketch and the coloured illustration...but seeing it published really makes it magical. You can click on the thumbnails above to check out the full illustrations.
Knowing that many wonderful children who read and subscribe to the magazine will see my work and smile, makes it such a dream for me. My passion is drawing and I love it!

Cheers,
Diana








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work as always

Anonymous said...

nice work.you must be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

love the trick or treat girl
especially her socks ,.lol

Unknown said...

Hi Mark, Allan and JJ
Thank you for coming by and checking out my work! thanks for the wonderful comments!!!!

Cheers
Diana

Anonymous said...

nice work
congrats

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your work being published - bet it feels great seeing your own work in a magazine!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dave and thanks to the Anonymous comment maker....

I feel very blessed to be able to draw and share my work with people all over the world...

The Children's Lit Magazine Crow Toes Quarterly is a great hit with children and I am so thrilled to be a part of it!

Thanks again and I hope you stop by often!

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

congrats..great news
not surprising with the quality of your work

Anonymous said...

congrats Diana! how wonderful..

 
Blogging tips